Tuesday 10 August 2010

shoe pastry...

Prepare for a sugar overload my sugar junkies as Loafer king Patrick Cox and our favorite French Pâtissier Eric Lanlard, of Cake Boy, have teamed up to bring together cupcake pieces. Cox, Cookies & Cakes will bring delicious cookies and cakes but also a range of sugary treats inspired by Cox's mother and homemade recipes including Nanaimo Bars. Made from coconut chocolate biscuit, topped with a layer of custard vanilla butter cream coated in dark chocolate ....mmmm delicious (mouth watering as i type!)

With a sweet tooth, (where my daily diet without no exaggeration consists of indulging on sweets, chocolate, popcorn mixed with a meal forced upon me by mother dearest now that i'm no longer living the life of a student) i'm definately not going to miss the opening! I must be there regardless come wind or snow....
Cox,Cookies & Cakes opens september 1st 13 Brewer Street, London, W1 plus check out the opening hours 11am-11pm ! i can hardly contain my excitement perfect for my late night cravings!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment