Tuesday 5 April 2011

subtle enough...

VACATION_tshirt

i've been up to my eyeballs in work, partying (not the bump and grind type more sitting at restaurants), lunches and brunches and therefore have neglected the blog. Apologies. i have on the other hand finally bought a new camera but as you know i don't know how to work anything technical so bear with me. The lack of photo updates is due to my bank account laughing at me and moths fluttering out my purse. Redecorating my room means that my clothes are in boxes and i should have thought this through a little better. I need a vacation!!! Sun,sea,sand (though i can't swim and i get bored easily) but a change of scenery is needed.Bring on MIAMI ooooh the cocktails, parties ,the men (cue drooling) MAY 31ST HURRY UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment