Tuesday 11 May 2010

mellow yellow....







Day 2 of my work experience at closer fashion and beauty dept and i'm having so much fun!!! i feel that i've neglected the blog as my uploads of photos have not gone according to plan . I felt like updating my outfit today. Sometimes even though i look overdressed its what i do. I hate sticking to daywear/nightwear, putting things into catergories ..i just wear whatever whenever. My yellow coat which i love has become a little trademark for me. In the bustle of london's busy streets covent garden, holborn, oxford street i'm like where's wally! you just spot a dash of yellow amongst a mass of black and grey. My pegleg trousers (though slightly jacked-up more than anticipated -the price you pay for long legs) were bought at £5! i know! i know! thats more than a bargain my belt ...50p oh how i love sales! underneath my leather jacket and my body. It's May and london feels like winter my poor ankles could not escape the weather!!! in my lunch break i did a spot of shopping. Finally bought a beige mac... after months of anticipation. Might have to wear that tomorrow, plannig outfit for day 3 as we speak!!!!........Less than a week to my party ..no dress.. no shoes !!!


Yellow swing coat: river island
Trousers and Belt: primark
Leather jacket:warehouse
Body: New Look
Studded Pumps : Office
Glasses: Beyond Retro


No comments:

Post a Comment