Thursday 3 June 2010

BLOOMING MARVELOUS....







I've been away for a while, finishing my work experience at a magazine company(where i met the most amazing fashion savvy people ever- who look good effortlessly) and finishing university officially (which consisted of BBQ'S, raves, drinking -the usual lifestyle for ALL students) which meant i have neglected my blog for a little, but i'm back and thought i'd share some photos of my time away.
 I must confess my fashion fetish for this summer is FLORALS! to the extent that every other item i seem to be buying is floral inspired ...i can't seem to get enough of 'em, which is weird because in reality i'm not a flower person, don't particularly like them ...random i know. A university was coming to an end my friends and i decided to do spontaneous things everyday of the week, go-karting with the boys , playing basketball,picnics and a spontaneous day out to Windsor-where we took i stroll, ate, drank, shopped and looked back on the old. Windsor was also the place where i was savagely attacked by a pigeon! i felt to wear a little topshop floral playsuit and team it off with a H&M denim waistcoat  to lift my mood as i knew this would be the last time i saw most of these ladies for a good month as summer is here holidays..etc ... so for uni i guess ( in the words of boyz II men ), 'so we've come, to the end of the road ...still i can't let go ...'

No comments:

Post a Comment