Friday 21 January 2011

a little late ...but happy new year!!!


Happy new year ! Wow it's literally been a month since my last pot but i hope u all ate, drank and were merry and that the leggings were you trouser choice to make room! My doctor marten's arrived as promised by santa ...i went to the Drake and J Cole concert one word INSANE! They know how to put on a show... but over the past month i've worked, rested, met up with uni friends and still decorating my room .... but now that i have a little more free time i'm gonna work on the blog...

till next post
peace love and sausage rollsx


post christmas battle wounds - 1st time ever i fall in 6 inch heels _ first time for everything like they say ...


my non blondes


my fine group of graduates!!!

I'm sorry but a girls gotta eat!





No comments:

Post a Comment