Tuesday 21 December 2010

walking in a winter wonderland...

After a snowball was thrown in my face :|







DRESS: h&m
Boots and Knee high socks: Primark
Aviator Jacket: Topshop
Cross ring: Forever 21
Bangles: Aldo

It's snowing outside but who gives a ...... monkeys! SUCK. IT.UP! is what i say. The weather makes people lazy. Us Brits are so not prepared for this wintry weather. I'm not gonna let the weather has held me back, but xmas is fast approaching and i have made 0 PURCHASES!!! i can see myself on xmas eve when the stores are closing blagging my way through john-lewis, selfridges and m&s security to get them last minute bargains. I work better under pressure and at this rate the only gift friends and family will be receiving is my love...you cant put a price tag on that!

Decided to spend the day with my sister ended up buying a gift for myself and a cup of tea oh what progress. Managed to force my sister to take the shots in the cold in return for McDonalds and now munching dinner whilst typing. Multitasking is what i do best. Before i spill some food on my macbook ima see peace love and sausage rolls xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment