Wednesday 2 March 2011

2-in-1







 after my sister pushed me in the tub i thought i'd strike a pose before i try and pull myself out ...


survival kit for a night out.minus the mac foundation its been used once and hasn't been touched since ...
Rock The Ladylike Trend In Primark’s 2-In-1 Chiffon Dress, £15

as soon as i saw this dress a couple of months ago i had to get my hands on it! Living a champagne life on tesco value money is so not the one for a postgrad ....stumbled into primark today and it was fate ... a size 10 dangling on the jumper rail and it was mine! i charged to the till and crossed my fingers praying that once i punched in my pin my card would not scream DECLINED. One of the many purchases i made today. My mums reaction to tut and shake her head and to be honest i've had to move my clothes to the spare bedroom wardrobe because there is not enough room which is getting ridiculous some items have not seen sunlight and others collecting dust with the tags still on. SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOUR. dont judge me..
take a sneak pic at my fav outfits from primarks s/s11 collection 
Team Primark's Chiffon Shirt Dress With Gladiator Sandals And Satchel Bag, £15

We Love Primark’s Ultra-Feminine Floral Dress, £15
love florals in the summer ...gimmie gimmie gimmie...
Primark’s Palazzo Trousers Are A Spring/Summer 2011 Must-Have, £14Comfy Yet Chic, Primark's Espadrille Shoe Boot Will Become A Summer Staple, £20



No comments:

Post a Comment