Tuesday 1 March 2011

white stripes





omg! i just noticed that this i the first post with my new short 'bob'. To be honest i'm loving the new shorter hair easier to manage ...i'm just naturally lazy. I had intended to stroll the cobbled streets of brick lane today pick up some vintage buys, plimsoles and a cheeky salt beef and mustard bagel .... but this was just a dream as i ended up in the hospital with my best friend. I hate hospitals the smell, sickness and constantly seeing posters of 'catch it! bin it! kill it!' made me more aware that my poor immune system was being exposed to infections. I truly met the crazies today and to be honest i don't know how i survived! 3 hrs waiting to be seen was 3hrs of hell! but my homeslice is fine being giving antibiotics so she'll live and if there were awards for 'greatest friend in hour of need' then i would win every time ...

MAC: ZARA
OVERSIZED SHIRT:H&M
EXTRA SKINNY JEANS(NOT LEGGINGS AS MY MUM SEEMS TO CALL THEM) TOPSHOP
BOOTS:TOPSHOP
BAG: PRIMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment