Wednesday 23 June 2010

D.I.Y. BOTOX...WELL I NEVER :O


My train journeys to and from work consist of reading a novel or a newspaper, trying to inhale the little bit of oxygen that is available on the crammed london underground, through the hustle and bustle of school children and business men and women. I normally find myself squashed up against a window and am a victim to children in push-chairs pulling faces on the platform. However, today, (thank God for the world cup) meant my journey was far less chaotic. Whilst reading the newspaper i stumbled across an article about D.I.Y. Botox. Women all over the world battle with preserving their beauty in an attempt to look 10 years younger, and as i read the article in the back of mind i heard a unanimous cheer from women who now know that they can preserve their youth for £150!!! (as oppose to celebs who pay thousands to tighten up their faces).
Focus-Cit, £29. 95,mimics the results of Botox in a mere 2hrs!! Plastic surgeon Dr Des Fernanades launched a small device with 15mini needles that prick the skin surface, injecting anti-ageing ingredients.You later apply the lonzyme Focus Frown Serum £119 which acts as Botox preventing expression lines, claiming visible results. Not only did it have me hanging on to everyword and wanting to investigate further, it was evident to see that this was going to be a big hit in the near future for those who don't have the bank accounts of Katie Price and the Minogue sisters (advocats for botoxs). It'll be handbags at dawn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment