Wednesday 16 June 2010

IN FULL BLOOM...






So despite feeling like i have neglected my blog , i have a valid explanation. I went away on a girly holiday with my sister and cousin. Arriving at the airport and being told i was 2kg over and that i had to pay £50!!! i had to unpack and show my undies to the whole of luton airport (very classy). Thank God for the oversize bag, because my hand luggage could fit two more people inside. But, as perusual, i seem to OVER OVERPACK. i don't know why?! One can never be to sure what the weather will be like, if you have over eaten can no longer fit into that dress, so precautions must be taken. We arrived at the hotel, intending to just have breakfast and put because they ran out of wristbands to identify we were given  ALL INCLUSIVE!!!! 
All in all the holiday was amazing despite the 2hr delay on the way back deprived of food and unable to stretch my legs. Went on a Safari 60,000 ft above the ground, rode a camel, scubadived, attended a drag queen show and went found some vintage bargains at the market. 
For me going on holiday means one thing only ...A new wardrobe,though i didn't wear 2/3's of the clothing...but i did however wear this lovely racer back piece from TOPSHOP slightly too big, but a few alterations should fix all of that. My floral obsession is expanding but nevertheless i will be wearing this dress time and time again ...some new wedges should finish it off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment