Tuesday 14 December 2010

just my luck ....

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&categoryId=209738&parent_category_rn=203984&productId=2076602&langId=-1


I've been away for a month! tut tut slap on the wrist! i suppose my punishment for neglecting the blogging world is not being able to get my hands on this xmas cheer jumper ( sad face). EBAY it is then!!! but i need it and stepping onto the scales this morning and being horrified to realise i've gained 5 POUNDS :0 :0 (i dont even have that in change) i need something to mask the xmas weight as my grandmother taunts me at the table. oooh woe is me. So santa please make my wish come true and let this bad boy reveal itself ...hopefully under the tree.










No comments:

Post a Comment