Tuesday 14 December 2010

THE NON BLONDE RENDEZVOUS ...

FOREVER 21 !!! the classier version of primark
my non blondes and portable fashion gurus



forever 21 cross ring (similar version in urban outfitters)
vintage fendi bag courtesy of tracey
dress:river island
boots: primark

I haven't seen my girlies for ages and a trip to visit tracey was both a well deserved break and the perfect rendezvous. After running backwards with a suitcase and just making the train jasveen and i were set. Crammed into the carriage we looked like homeless children !
it was the perfect weekend consisting of laughter, nandos, homemade scones, private jokes, sliding on the ice, staring because both tracey and i looked like giants and a journey home consisting of a train and a coach with a creepy old man who was aiming to make me his future bride!
i missed the last train and had to run in the middle of oxford street to catch the night bus (mental note never board the first night bus with a suitcase some people WILL try to sit on it!)
but all in all i needed the break and balance needed to be restored because life jsut isnt the same without my non blondes xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I love it! I'll be adding my pics of the reunion to facebook (soon)xxx Keep it up chica!

    ReplyDelete