Thursday 7 October 2010

a mini thank you ...with love from me to you ....

i've been meaning to write a short thank you note to those who support my blog , whether they are die hard followers, stumbled across it randomly, or just for the mere fact they like my depressing tales either way this is merely why i love to write and why i do what i do. I'm not in it for the fame or fortune but it keeps me sane and fashion is i hobby so why not write about it. However s bigger thank you has to go to those that encouraged me and to other blogger who inspire me with their talent. I know that my blog in comparison is beyond basic but hey i'm going to get there, at some stage, some time, and for that reason alone i want to say another big big thank you! I'm slightly feeling overwhelmed and reaching for the man size kleenex tissues...
so in this case read it and weep .....

with love

Monique


No comments:

Post a Comment