Tuesday 19 October 2010

The Roots - You Got Me ft. Erykah Badu



Just your average feel good tune. I have those moments where i let go, unwind. A glass of rose in one hand, turning up the speakers with another. My i-phone can ring, my blackberry can keep on making that irritating PING, nothing comes between me and the music. A major flaw but for me i dance like nobody is watching whenever, whereever and tonight my bedroom is the dance floor! The great british weather is preventing me from going out. Its messed up to say it bluntly. Rain with sunshine. Wind with hailstones. What do i wear? usually results in me spending the day under my duvet watching grey's anatomy online or any other american sitcom to pass the time. Tonight i'm meant to be finishing an article for an online magazine but for now its ME time ...articles can wait....

hope you enjoy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment