Wednesday 13 October 2010

Rox - My Baby Left Me - Official Video


My latest music squeeze! Sitting in my dressing gown, looking a hot mess and passing the time as British Gas are installing a new boiler because thanks to my ancient house we currently have no hot water or central heating ....n brrrrrr its cold in here ! ( no pun intended or trying to relive my youth and quote cheers). Having heard Rox a while back i forgot her name and could only remember a couple of the lyrics, until this morning when she came on MTV !!! oooh my baby left me so ... lyrics dear to my heart and relate somewhat to a previous relationship ...but thats the past we look towards the future. on a brighter note (my fingers feeling more like ice than anything else right now) she talented with kooky, quirky style her voice is husky but mellow and reminds me slightly of Corinne Bailey Rae and Shingai Shoniwa the front woman of the NOISETTES there seems to be a soulful tinge to her voice that you feel her emotion through her songs. Well i leave you to enjoy most probably in a warm house and lets all just keep finger crossed that this problem gets dealt with by e.o.d. ....i will never take water for granted again !

No comments:

Post a Comment