Thursday 8 April 2010

EMBELLISH ME!!

'THE WOMAN WEARS EMBELLISHMENT AND AN INTERPRETABLE LOOK ON HER FACE'.  
The sun was out, and when in doubt (not knowing how to plan my day or do something constructive with my life)... shop. I'm aware that i am finishing university and at present have a 10,000 word dissertation on gendered enslavement to write (i guess you could say i am a slight feminist)- but everyone needs a break at some stage. I stumbled across this embellished jacket at river island and it will become a key part of my wardrobe...( excuse the setting for the photograph, you will come to know i'm computer and technology illiterate). I think the word OVERUSE applies in this case. Hey ...i'm addicted to sparkle and beads! Sequins and embellishment are no longer regarded as red carpet worthy and now are incorporarted with every trend this season. So this sumer i intend to ...razzzle dazzle !

No comments:

Post a Comment