Tuesday 13 April 2010

suspended......

OOOOOOOOOOO my pretty chic Henry Holland Tights finally arrived ...and i felt i needed to showcase them! It was a love affair when i saw them a while back but knowing my luck i always seem to hear those dreaded words ...'OUT OF STOCK.' Luckily i found a random pair at work. I thought i'd work my underwear for outerwear look with my oversized lace shirt and a bowler hat. All that's missing is a dickie bow tie ....


I've gone a bit wild on the photographs(given Mr B. a break and opted for a camera courtesy of my friend Danica, who took the shots -Bravo!) and the random toy cars in the background is a result of the  five rugrats (aka cousins) running around my house ....kids and their toys!


oversized lace shirt, bowler hat and bag: Primark
Tights: Henry Holland for pretty polly
Shoes:Linzi shoes 







No comments:

Post a Comment