Sunday 11 April 2010

the sun is in the sky oh why oh why would i wanna be anywhere else....

It's sad but true. The first spot of sunlight that we Brits receive, we decide to bare all! After a stressful week (consisting of uni work and my part time job) i felt it was only necessary to relax and unwind and take full advantage of the sun -a perfect opportunity to play with clothes and experiment with the MAXI. 

the infamous bangles ALDOstumbled across this necklace in h&m 


Hide and seek at the bottom of the garden 

the smallest bag i own and quite proud of myself . I've vowed to take a break from the oversized bags and embrace the smaller (yet spacious) h&m shoulder bag 

the rest of the day was spent down brick lane vintage shopping and good ol' mum's caribbean cooking.... hope you all had a fab weekend!






1 comment:

  1. You my friend, are absolute genius! I love this ;) And you look tres h.o.t.t. in the maxi dress pics. I need that silver jacket!! Keep doing what you do xx

    ReplyDelete