Thursday 1 July 2010

childish moments..ever thine.. ever mine...ever ours...





(above blinging rings)
(obsessed with slouchy bags: primark)
(lace top:primark summer obsession floral shorts:warehouse)




Absence makes the heart grow fonder as the ol' saying goes! For the past three years i lived in a bubble, having the same routine and structure everyday at uni and now that it's all over ( yes i'm still banging on) i'm lost without two central people in my life, my non blondes!!! After a couple of weeks without seeing them i met up with my oatmeal raisin (jasveen)and the two of us got up to our old tricks! It's surreal that things will never be the same, but she is a huge part of my life. A rendez-vous back on campus was the perfect location, hide and seek, the riverbank, willows and iced lattes and panini's were an added bonus! Oh Jas! m partner in crime how i love thee... and this post is my mini ode to you!!!!
On the train journey to my uni, i decided to read the book that capitivated my heart last year (after watching Sex and the City) 'Love letters of Great Men'. A little uncanny as Jasveen was the person who bought it for me too!!! But i love literature and pre 20th Century literature ...i'm in my element when i read. It made me think of the lengths that men went to capture the one that they loved ..unlike today where chivalry is becoming so dead. As for myself a single 21 year old living in london ....the love of my life is Jasveen (and Tracey -my other non blonde), but as this post is an ode to her, i conclude (in the words of Ludwig Van Beethoven) ...
You-my Life- my All- Farwell (until our next reunion)
Oh, go on loving me -never doubt 
the faithfullest heart 
of your beloved
M
Ever thine
Ever mine 
Ever ours .

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo beautiful!!! And the pictures are shexy ;)

    ReplyDelete