Monday 5 July 2010

your 'avin a laugh !


my inner geek loves art galleries and the latest thing on my to do list is to head down to the tate and check out Rude Britannia which looks at comic art 1600-present day and satirical art that will have the older generation ( my grandma included though she doesn't look a day over 50 and she's 15 years older) either gasping , blushing or passing out by finding the whole experience to much for their fragile state!!! A bit cheeky i know , but seeing as my gran has decided to accompany me i'll be able to put my theory to the test. Having saying that i was a little surprised that she would want to come as she's in bed by 5 :30 6o'clock at a push ( no word of a lie !) and in her st. lucian accent she declared "monique i dont joke tinkin i wood not com ...i wan to see d paint tings !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment