Sunday 18 July 2010

lets have some fun this beat is sick....lovebox '10!!!

this year i vowed i would not be left out when it came to festivals and so far so good! LOVEBOX '10 back in my hometown E3  the infamous VICTORIA PARK where most of my childhood memories were captured ..learning to ride my bike, my first steps, where i found my first love at the age of 3 and we were married under the monkey bars -original! but enough of the trip down memory lane, LOVEBOX  on friday exceeded my expectations. The music phenomenal and the company even better ( lauren and april). Though i missed four of my fave acts macabee's, the mystery jets, ellie goulding and bombay bicycle club due to other acts at the same time and in the rizzla area i still enjoyed myself ...the additional fun fair took my back to my youth ...i'm getting old. Never attempt to go on a waltzer ride after 1 bottle of rose and 3 cans of gaymers not the one! the wellies finally got put to use and dizzie rascals performance ...off the frickin chain aaaah i will be there next yr adding v fest and glasto under my belt ... if i can pluck up the courage and camp ...the thought of not showering twice a day has not sunk in yet .... i got over my phobia of portable loo's so i suppose ...we'll just have to see !!!!!! ahhhhh LOVEBOX 2010.....DONE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment