Sunday 18 July 2010

Over The Hill - Alessi's Ark Official Video



insomnia!!! i don't know why i find it so hard to sleep at a normal time i pose as if i have so much time on my hands and really i don't there are a million and one things i should be doing right now...like packing my clothes away as my room looks like a volcanic eruption of clothes but i'm sitting listening to good music sipping hot milk and dunking cookies ...very old school but my good friend ishmael (who i love for his hair) suggested is the best cure so here goes .... but the purpose of this post was to talk about alessi's ark -great music for that chill out session but between intervals of going through my playlist darwin deez keeps getting played. i'm addicted to the hair, the moves ....

oh enough rambling 
night folks pleasant folks 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment