Monday 5 July 2010

give a hoot!!!

Owl ring: Aldo
Denim Shorts: Rockit
Sandals: Topshop
Blouse: New look

my sister hates telling me to look at the camera..she believes its outdated and prefers to take the shot when i'm not looking ...i'm not sure i agree...

Recovering from the previous day, my sister and i went on a day out to ikea ...great times! (emphasis on the sarcasm) my room is in the process of being redecorated and my theme is black white and grey. My parent think its slightly morbid but black and white is not classic but next season's key trends so rsvp fashionistas!!! After buying some storage boxes we decided to hit to run in to primark for basic sandals which turned out to be a shopping trip :s i know ..i couldn't resist! Despite being extremely tired i'm not one to turn down a shopping trip. I wore my new owl ring (after one of my uni flat mates ,who is a guy i might add stole it!!). Plus i'm still obsessed with my h&m pendant i find myself wearing it practically everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment