Wednesday 14 July 2010

you can't be me im a ROCKSTAR!!!


Countdown to LOVEBOX festival and British forecast has predicted cloudy with mini showers which means one thing MUD! MUD! Last festival i opted for the wrong footwear but it went with my jumpsuit so i went against my instincts. This time i'm prepared and i expect things to get messy ...i fell like a child again jumping up and down in puddles hehe- to the music of course...!!! i'm praying that it rains in the night and the day just remains gloomy ..anyways HOW BAD ASS ARE THESE WELLIES? a replica of the hunter version but right now i don't have 65 squid so these bad boys by next are perfecto!!! i love the detailing a lil short when i put them on put over the knee socks will finish my outfit off!! all will be revealed on friday ooooh i'm so excited that i wore them round the house today my mum likes them , my dad thinks they're cool even my uncle raph and he's 72 !!! i guess fashion runs through our veins !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment