Wednesday 14 July 2010

darwin deez - CLICK PLAY AND JUMP AROUND IN YOUR P.J.'S

After checking jesslovesfred.com/ blog this morning (which by the way i'm totally inspired by this young fashionista) i came across this new post Darwin Deez are now officially my main (music) squeeze! i love their music but had never heard of them before. For my i don't listen to one particular genre i love everthing from billy idol to mozart but i get my music style from my father whose record collection is fricking INSANE !!! all i can say is one bedroom cannot hold his entire collection and that's saying something.... enough blaberring from me cos i'm even getting tired off rambling i'm still in my p.j.'s (btw it's 10.34 a.m. just incase this post says something different ) and i need some cereal ..... so quick play and jump around in your p.j.'s to radar detctor!!!!

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment