Saturday 10 July 2010

Ponti Cape Coat- Jackets & Coats - New In - Topshop

Ponti Cape Coat- Jackets & Coats - New In - Topshop


i declared that my coat this a/w would be the cape! my home away from home has brought at this little beauty and i'm already in l.o.v.e. (frank sinatra's love ws playing in the background on my i-tunes coincident...i think not) With my patent brogues from russell and bromley brouges or some trendy boots finished with a mulberry classic ... i think i'm all set! i just need to place my order right about now ! i can't wait for standard delivery this bad boy needs an express delievery and pronto.... mum i need the plastic hehe xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I HATE YOU!!! I just saw it today, have spent the past 2 years searching for something JUST LIKE THIS, and it's already sold out. jealouuusssss.

    ReplyDelete