Monday 5 July 2010

no man can come between me and my one true love ....



i need this collection of jeffery campbell bad-ass shoes in my life now! These crazy kicks will just have me feeling happier than i do at this current moment. At present i'm discussing my life with jasveen being single whilst all of my friends are loved up i've come to the conclusion that i'm going to end up a spinster with a to die for wardrobe full of hot clothes bags and shoes not cats as i can't take all that meowin' no offense but they're just not my thing. But the funds are low so i'm going to be hustling for a few days more like weeks to make these babies the additional part of my family. I'd be such a proud mother when they arrive at least they'll love me (besdies jasveen) and bring no drama !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment